Sunday, August 17, 2014

One GREAT Drive Today!!

Just had one of the best drives of my life.! Just drove down Hwy 1 from Monterey to SLO. Beautiful scenery, a great driving road, and no traffic!! ( I left at 6:45am to avoid the traffic) An amazing drivers car too. I made the trip in record time.. I don't want to brag but before I left Monterey I had two cups of coffee and I made it to S.L.O. Without stopping to pee..... At my age that is FAST!!!  I only had to pass 5 cars the whole trip. Most I came up on so fast all I had to do was blink my lights and they pulled right over. I did come up behind a new Shelby GT500 who thought he would give me a run so he sped up. I was right on his tail.... I kicked it down two gear so the Turbos spooled up and as soon as there was a short straight I floored it and blew by him so fast I think I scared him... with in a few seconds he was gone from my rear view mirror.. Love driving this car... makes me feel like a much better driver than I am...  Jason



No comments:

Post a Comment

Traveling Up Through Scotland- First Stop Port Patrick

Dear Family & Friends, After the Isle of Man we needed some relaxation, peaceful surroundings, and some exercise. Our goal this trip has...